Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Hats for boys (knit or crochet, with a circumference of 14″ and height of 6″)
- Long-sleeved outfits for boys (size “Preemie”)
- Long-sleeved shirts or onesies for boys (size “Preemie”)
- Long-sleeved outfits for girls (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Long-sleeved shirts or onesies for girls (size “Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Socks, especially white (size “Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Bibs and burpcloths
- Mitts with a finished wrist/cuff-edge
- Soft yarn (no wool) in variegated or flecked baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Novelty buttons (1/2″ to 5/8″ with no “points”)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)