Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Purple hats (knit or crochet, with a circumference of 14″ and height of 6″)
- Sweaters (with or without matching hats)
- Long-sleeved outfits for girls and boys (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Long-sleeved shirts or onesies for girls and boys (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Sleepers for boys and girls (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Quilts for boys with low-loft batting (sized 30″ x 30″)
- Flannel receiving blankets
- Knit or crochet afghans (sized 20″x 24″)
- Soft yarn (no wool) in red, green, or variegated Christmas colors, and variegated or flecked baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Novelty buttons (1/2″ to 5/8″ with no “points”)
- Heavier solid-color jersey knit fabric (in lengths of at least one yard)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)