Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- URGENT: Wheelchair-accessible, temperature-controlled storage space (approximately 900 sq. ft.)
- Red, white & blue knitted or crocheted hats (14″ circumference, to fit a 4.75″ diameter ball)
- Lightweight sleepers for boys and girls (size “Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Summer outfits for girls and boys (size “Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Yarn afghans, crocheted or knitted (size 20″ x 24″)
- Acrylic yarn worsted-weight 100% acrylic (10-12 oz.) in variegated or boy colors
- Cotton yarn in baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Heavier-weight fabric for Mom bags (such as drapery fabric) in adult or baby colors/prints (1.5 yard minimum)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)