Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Sweaters (with or without matching hats)
- Light-weight sleepers for boys (size “Newborn”)
- White socks for boys and girls (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Outfits for girls (“Preemie” and “Newborn”)
- Outfits for boys (“Preemie”)
- Quilts with low-loft batting (sized 30″ x 30″)
- Serged or zig-zag-edged fleece blankets in solids or patterns (18″ x 18″)
- Soft yarn (no wool) in variegated or flecked baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Novelty buttons (1/2″ to 5/8″ with no “points”)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)