Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Outfits for girls (“Preemie” and “Newborn”)
- Outfits for boys (“Preemie”)
- Socks for boys and girls (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Quilts with low-loft batting (sized 30″ x 30″)
- White double-knit (polyester) fabric for making pants
- Soft yarn (no wool) in variegated or flecked baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Serged or zig-zag-edged fleece blankets in solids or patterns (18″ x 18″)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)