Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- URGENT: Wheelchair-accessible, temperature-controlled storage space (approximately 900 sq. ft.)
- Green knitted or crocheted hats (14″ circumference, to fit a 4.75″ diameter ball)
- Heavyweight sleepers for girls (size “Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Heavyweight sleepers for boys (size “Newborn”)
- Long-sleeved onesies in white or colors (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Yarn afghans, crocheted or knitted (size 20″ x 24″)
- Washcloths (cotton yarn, 5″ x 5″)
- Cotton yarn in baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Woven cotton in baby colors/prints (1 yard minimum)
- Smooth styrofoam sphere with 4.5″ diameter
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)