Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Sweaters (with or without matching hats)
- Long-sleeved outfits for girls (“Preemie” and “Newborn”)
- Long-sleeved outfits for boys (“Preemie”)
- Sleepers for boys and girls (size “Preemie”)
- Socks for girls, especially white (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Flannel receiving blankets
- Quilts with low-loft batting (sized 30″ x 30″)
- White double-knit (polyester) fabric for making pants
- Heavier solid-color jersey knit fabric (in lengths of at least one yard)
- Soft yarn (no wool) in variegated or flecked baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)