Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Heavy-weight sleepers for girls (size “Newborn” or “0-3 Months”)
- Long-sleeve outfits for girls (“Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Long-sleeve onesies for girls (“Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Sweaters & matching hats
- “Beanie Babies Angel Bear” or similar all white or cream-colored small, stuffed animal for bereavement sets
- Serged or zig-zag-edged fleece blankets in solids or patterns (either 18″ x 18″ or 30″ x 30″)
- Soft yarn (no wool) in variegated or flecked baby colors in sport- (size 3) or worsted-weight (size 4)
- Quilts with low-loft batting (sized 30″ x 30″)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)