Answer a prayer.
We are blessed with many donations every month. But, occasionally we run low on certain items being requested by the hospitals.
Here’s what we’re wishing and hoping and praying for right now:
- Long-sleeve outfits for girls (“Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Long-sleeve onesies for girls (“Preemie,” “Newborn,” or “0-3 Months”)
- Sweaters (with or without matching hats)
- “Beanie Babies Angel Bear” or similar all white or cream-colored small, stuffed animal for bereavement sets
- Serged or zig-zag-edged fleece blankets in solids or patterns (either 18″ x 18″ or 30″ x 30″)
- Quilts with low-loft batting (sized 30″ x 30″)
- Novelty buttons (1/2″ to 5/8″ with no “points”)
Delivering Your Donation
We would love to thank you in person, so please consider bringing your donation to a work group meeting. (We meet from 9 AM to noon on the fourth Wednesday of each month at The First Congregational Church of Kingston at 6 Church Street, Kingston, NH.)